Your first visit to Mission Podiatry involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this website. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality foot and ankle care for our patients in a relaxing and comfortable environment.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Thank you very much for choosing our practice. In order to make your visit as effective as possible, we ask that you take a few minutes to read over the following items. Following these instructions will allow us to serve you efficiently. If you have questions or need to cancel, please call 586-286-8660.
- Bring Insurance card(s) and picture ID.
- Bring a list of all current medications.
- Payments will be due when you check-in prior or your appointment with the physician. This includes all copays due and previous balances owed on account. We will reschedule your appointment if you are not able to pay at the time of service. For your convenience we accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment.
- If you require an insurance referral, please obtain such referral from your Primary Care Physician prior to your appointment date. If you do not have your insurance referral, you will have to reschedule your appointment.